Spiritual Life of a Fiction Writer by Beth Barany
I’m writing this book to explore the inner life of being a writer. I hope that it will help you.
- One Word At A Time: The Law of Compound Effects:
- So You Want to Be A Fiction Writer? 3 Practices You Need: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/05/09/so-you-want-to-be-a-fiction-writer-3-practices-you-need-by-beth-barany/
- How is the Question: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/05/03/how-is-the-question-by-beth-barany/
- Writing As… (You Fill in the Blank): https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/04/18/writing-as-you-fill-in-the-blank-by-beth-barany/
- Take Risks, Take It To The Edge: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/04/11/take-risks-take-it-to-the-edge-by-beth-barany/
- Why I Write, Or Why Am I Doing This?: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/04/04/why-i-write-or-why-am-i-doing-this-by-beth-barany/
- We are all a work in progress: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/03/28/we-are-all-a-work-in-progress-by-beth-barany/
- 10 Ways to Inspire Your Fiction: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/03/21/10-ways-to-inspire-your-fiction-by-beth-barany/
- 2 Steps to Your Writer’s Stance: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/03/14/2-steps-to-your-writers-stance-by-beth-barany/
- Should versus What? The Risk of Living a Creative Life: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2017/11/13/versus-risk-living-creative-life/
- 6 Types of Writer Pain You Could Be In by Beth Barany (Part 1): https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/01/31/6-types-of-writer-pain-you-could-be-in-by-beth-barany/
- 6 Types of Writer Pain and How To Resolve Them (Part 2): https://writersfunzone.com/blog/2018/02/07/6-types-of-writer-pain-and-how-to-resolve-them-part-2-by-beth-barany/
I have lots of other things that I plan to talk about in the upcoming posts. Stay tuned! You can stay tuned by subscribing to this blog here: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/contact-beth/#signup.
ABOUT BETH BARANY
Through my courses, programs, workshops and consultations, I specialize in helping writers experience clarity, so they can write, revise, and proudly publish their novels to the delight of their readers.
All my courses are packed with useful hands-on information that you can implement right away. I run an online school for fiction writers here and a 12-month group coaching program to help novelists get published here. I also offer consultations for writers here.