How to Make a Website
- Easy to read and understand guide
- Very encouraging language with an “anyone can do it” attitude
- They’re upfront about how much hosting a website costs
- They present several options (Bluehost and WordPress) for hosting your website
- They encourage the users to work with certain websites by including coupon codes
- I’m not sure how their “free help” works or how their interaction with users might turn out
- They don’t make it clear that there are other options than just Bluehost and WordPress
Book Marketing Tools and Resources
Book Buying Behavior
* Essential Facts About the U.S. Book Consumer is a complimentary PDF report offering a fascinating look at book buying behavior.
Complimentary copy of Savvy Book Marketing Secrets
* If you haven’t already done so, be sure to download your complimentary copy of Savvy Book Marketing Secrets: 52 Experts Share Insider Tips for Selling More Books.
* Novelists, if you’re not already active on the Goodreads network, sign up today!
Book Marketing Campaigns (Examples)
* Article: “Book Marketing – What 200+ campaigns has taught us.”