Overcome Writer’s Block: A Self-Guided Creative Writing Class to Get You Writing Again
Written by a writer and teacher with over 30 years of experience.
**This book is written for you — the busy entrepreneur and creatives.
- Do you have writers block?
- Do you wish you could get writing now?
- Are you looking for writing prompts and story ideas to get writing?
This writing guide was written for writers and artists of all kinds, as well as business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Unique Approach to Writers Block
This guide offers a unique approach to writers block. Since I believe we are all creative, and the writing tool is a great way of thinking through problems, the way through writers block is a multi-pronged approach:
- writing exercises
- writing prompts
- creative writing prompts
All to help you with your fiction writing and nonfiction writing!
Tools to Spark Your Writing Today!
This 45-page writing guide is chock full of tips, tricks, inspirational and motivational tools to spark your writing today. Derived from many sources, including the author’s writing experiences, this writing guide is rich with advice. Whether you are a writer in fiction or nonfiction looking for ways to keep the creative juices flowing, or you are a professional looking to bring in new ways of looking at old problems, this writing guide, Overcome Writer’s Block, is designed for you.
Chapters to help you get writing include:
- Three Tips to Cultivating Your Writing
- Be in Charge of Your Writing Plan
- The Economics of Creativity
- The Writer’s Oath
- 7 Ways of Getting Out of Your Own Way
- Balancing Art and Body
- Identify Your Passion for Writing
- Prime the Mind™ Free-write Exercises
- The Creative Process to Get Writing Now