Spark Your Creativity Through the Numbers for Writers: #6
This is #6 in a series of articles on Spark Your Creativity Through the Numbers for Writers, posted on Saturdays, an ongoing series designed to inspire, motivate and get you writing up a storm! Tips shared here are inspired by my bestselling e-book, Overcome Writer’s Block: 10 Writing Sparks to Ignite Your Creativity.
The number 6 is about community, group dynamics and responsibilities to the group.
Other 6 characteristics:
- harmonious and balanced
- charismatic and charming
- too emotional and overly sentimental
- susceptible to flattery
- might sacrifice yourself too much for the sake of others and suppresses your own talents
- have to find a balance truly between helping and interfering
- stubborn and egotistical
- tend to dominate family and friends
- community conscious and family oriented
- offer a shoulder for others
- a good parent.
(Thank you to Spiritual-Numerology.com for these traits of the number 6.)
In your current work-in-progress, how can you apply the number 6 to your characters, your story and/or setting?
Write for 20 minutes on how specifically the number 6 is relevant to one of more of the above areas to your WIP.
The previous posts in this series — the list — or individually:
Enjoy a life fully lived!
And while you’re at it, enjoy Overcome Writer’s Block and get writing now! Yes, today! Why wait?!