Special Free Webinar: How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon
Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it. It’s called their internal algorithm and, not that dissimilar from ranking on Google, once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way from Amazon. Here’s what the session will cover:
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Understanding categories/themes and how to rank consistently #1 in your category.
- Kindle Unlimited: How some authors are making a fortune here and how you can, too
- How to quadruple the reviews you get on Amazon.
- Why having a free book will help you sell more
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016
Time: 3pm PT | 4pm MT | 5pm CT | 6pm ET
How: Special Free Webinar!
Space is limited to 50 spots, so sign up early, and show up early.
We’re excited to bring you back guest book marketing expert, Penny Sansevieri, for this special webinar, hosted by Beth Barany, publisher of the Writer’s Fun Zone and Book Midwife for dedicated genre novelists.
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of fourteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”