Call for Submissions to Tapas, New App Publisher
More Ezra and I have stories published at Tapas, and heard from them that they are looking for new stories. They recently put out a call for submissions.
Check out the note I recently got from them. And good luck!
Tapas, a publishing platform home to serialized, snackable stories for mobile audiences, is looking for amazing original stories. We are a community who values well-crafted, engaging stories readers care about. We are searching for previously published or unpublished pieces with the potential for frequent, serialized updates once published on Tapas.
However, if the submitted works are original, exclusive series for Tapas:
- Tapas will match creators earnings up to $10K.
- Offer valid for material accepted through 10/31. That work is eligible for matching for one month after launch. [Updated]
Your submission should include:
- Minimum 3 Episodes (500–1000 words per episode)
- Links to your website and/or social media
The genres our readers are most interested in are:
- YA Romance
- YA Fantasy
- YA Mystery/Thriller
- Slice-of-Life/relatable stories
In particular, our readers enjoy stories with a strong emphasis on fun, relatable characters alongside a faster-paced narrative.
You can also check out The Creature’s Cookbook and They Say I was Born a King’s Daughter on Tapas as references to engaging pace and style.
If interested, please email your submissions to email@example.com.