“How to Get Book Reviews” Course Registration Closes Tonight
In this course we will cover how to get reviews from book bloggers. They are people who love to read and have started their own blog or video blog, are active on social media, and love to connect with authors.
Book bloggers and reviewers appreciate one-on-one connection with the authors. Many of these people are what you could call book geeks.
They love to connect with authors and do not want to connect with a middleman. That takes all the fun out of it for them. They blog on their own time, they are not paid to do so, and so it is part of the pleasure for them to connect directly with authors.
Remember that they are in this for the passion, and that you are in this for the long haul. If the blogger likes the first book in your series and reviewed it favorably, then you can offer them the next book in the series, and the following one, and so on.
This course is for:
- Independent and traditionally published authors who want more reviews for their books.
- Genre novelists, though you can adapt this material to your nonfiction books too. Resources we share will be tailored for genre novelists.
- Soon-to-be-published novelists who want to line up early reviews from their supporters and fans.
- Published novelist who want to get reviews for their current books, coming soon books, and even their backlist, so that they can generate new attention on their books.
This course is also for you if:
- You’re a DIYer. (Do-It-Yourself-er)
- You want to connect with these types of bloggers.
- You want to develop relationships that will help you for your entire author career.
With reviews from bloggers, you’ll not only get more attention on your books, you can also generate more good juju for yourself by praising the bloggers in public — which many of them welcome.
By the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll have all the pieces in place to run your own book review campaign.
If you’re ambitious, you can start running your book review campaign during the class.
Here’s how we’ll focus the course:
Lesson 1: How to Find Appropriate Bloggers
Lesson 2: How to Draft your Query to Bloggers
Lesson 3: How to Track Your Progress and Research of Bloggers
Lesson 4: How to Set up a Review Campaign and Why You Would Want To
Lesson 5: Tips on How to Promote Your Review Campaign
Lesson 6: Step into a Positive (Growth) Mindset and Why This is Important
Lesson 7: How to Run Your Campaign and Live A Life
Lesson 8: Review Campaign Follow-Up
Registration closes tonight night, Friday, March 11, 9pm Pacific/12midnight Eastern for the our “How to Get Book Reviews” 2-week course (March 14-28, 2016).
Register here: http://30daywritingchallengefornovelists.bethbarany.com/
We hope you can join us!
If you missed the special free webinar on “How to Get Book Reviews,” go here to sign up to get access: