Right-Brain Business: Let’s Change the World
Are you a right-brain entrepreneur, heart-centered professional, or world changer ready to create a sustainable and profitable business? Do you long to make a meaningful difference while making good money? Want insider secrets from highly successful 6-figure and even 7-figure creative entrepreneurs on how they’ve built their thriving businesses in a way that’s authentic to them? If you said yes to any of these questions, then I know you’re going to get so much out of the f*ree 4th annual Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit which runs April 7th through April 18th. Sign-up here: https://gh105.
- Michael Port, New York Times Bestselling author of five books, and referred to as “an uncommonly honest author” by the Boston Globe and a “marketing guru” by The Wall Street Journal
- Alexandra Franzen, writer, mentor, and founder of Alexandra Franzen.com
- Marney Makridakis, founder of Artella Land
- Melanie Duncan, founder of Melanie Duncan and Entrepreneuress Academy
Some of the things you’ll learn from this fabulous line-up include:
- The power of thinking BIG, and leveraging your creativity and experience
- How to make art that sells
- How to create a highly profitable business, and work part-time
- Advice on how to manage multiple moola-making methods
- Using Pinterest effectively to grow your creative business
- Why branding can get in your way – and why positioning is way more important
Grab your F*ree pass here: https://gh105.