Author Coaching Support with Bestselling Authors, Beth and Ezra Barany
[The 2014-2015 program is here: http://coaching.bethbarany.com/]
I’m excited to share with you a new program I’m now launching for dedicated novelists: a 7-month Author Coaching Program with me and my awesome, talented husband, Ezra Barany, a bestselling author, starting August 26.
My passion is helping dedicated genre novelists create successful careers.
Benefits of joining our Author Group Coaching Program with Beth and Ezra Barany:
- You’ll get the regular accountability and support you need to finish your first book, edit it, and prepare it for publication via our dedicated and private Facebook group.
- You’ll get insight and knowledge – resources on a private resource page – from two experienced published authors who know what you’re going through so you don’t feel so alone.
- You’ll get tips and tools and guidance and structure on how to stay the course even though you have a busy life.
- You’ll get weekly check-ins in our private Facebook group to help you keep your writing and its progress top of mind.
- You’ll get regular access to Beth and Ezra to pick their brain with any question you have about finishing and editing your book, publishing, and book marketing.
- You’ll have the structure of a 7-month program so that you can have a strong goal and reach toward that goal whether it’s to complete and polish your book, or publish and market your book, or both.
- You’ll have the support of your peers too so you’ll be able to get feedback from your colleagues. Also you’ll be able to support them. Often when we teach or share what we know, we solidify our learning in a deeper way.
- Extra: For those who want 1-1 support with Beth Barany, you’ll get manuscript editing 20 pages every two weeks, with 2 coaching calls per month. (Calls are 60 minutes long.)
For more details, and to sign up go here: Author Group Coaching with Beth and Ezra Barany, A Program for Dedicated Novelists.
In Other News… I had a story published recently: my novella, “Touchstone of Love,” a romance time travel in the collection, Gargoyle: Three Enchanting Romance Novellas. (This is the Amazon link. Coming soon to other stores.)Also, the Summer 2013 issue of the Author Entrepreneurship Magazine blog is out! My gift to you!
The author of the bestselling books, The Writer’s Adventure Guide: 12 Stages to Writing Your Book and Overcome Writer’s Block, she also publishes the quarterly digital magazine, Author Entrepreneurship Magazine, to help authors create successful and sustainable careers.
Beth Barany’s latest nonfiction book is Twitter for Authors: Social Media Book Marketing Strategies for Shy Writers.
Beth is the award-winning novelist of the young adult epic fantasy, Henrietta The Dragon Slayer, the first of a 3-book series.