For our Creativity Sparks Community
A Special Free Webinar
Get Ready for Nanowrimo:
Essential Novel Planning Tips
It’s so amazing to write a novel, but if you’ve never done it, how do you start?
We love Nanowrimo over here at Writer’s Fun Zone, but it can be an overwhelming experience if you don’t have a road map on how to write a novel.
But what if you don’t like the idea of outlining or plotting?
What if staring at a blank page scares you to, but you still want to write a novel?
That’s where organic planning comes into play.
In our free special webinar for the Creativity Sparks and Writer’s Fun Zone community, we’ll share with you how you can plan without losing the spark of enthusiasm or play.
Ready to sign up?
When: Tuesday, September 27, 2016: 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, 90-minutes
(Use this handy time converter to find your time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)
How: Sign up here to get all the info!
In this 90-minute special webinar, we will cover:
- Why preparing your novel saves you time and can help you have direction, power, and purpose
- How using essential plot and character development tips can create a road map for you
- What the key questions are to ask your characters to make your story hum
- An overview of the “Plan Your Novel” October 2016 course — Our 3rd year with this popular course
- Who your instructors are and why we’re qualified to help you
- Why we created this course
There will also be time for Q&A, so you can get your questions answered.
Sign Up Here
Sign up here below to get all details and the worksheet we’ll send out ahead of time.
** A replay will be available if you can’t make it live.**
WHO WE ARE: About the Instructors
Happily married for over 15 years, we’re passionate about writing, story telling, and guiding authors to achieve your dreams.
Together we have written and published 25 books, plus 3 audio books. Together and separately, we have taught thousands of students over the years, in both the public and private sector, including overseas in Paris, France. We both teach (and in Beth’s case, coach) and are working on writing and publishing our novels.
Why work with Beth and Ezra:
- Beth has written and published 5 novellas, 3 novels, a collection of the romance novellas, a short story, and a novel prequel in the last few years. She has a 9-book romance series in the planning stage, and more completed novels in the wings.
- Beth is an experienced teacher, working with writers and novelists for over 20 years.
- Beth has taught these tools to other authors and has seen how effective they are.
- Ezra is an experienced teacher and mentor and has written 4 novels during Nanowrimo.
- He successfully uses the techniques that we teach.
- Ezra has published 2 thrillers and is editing the third in his series this year.
Sharing is Caring…
Please share our webinar with your community and writer colleagues using the social media share buttons below — because you know how important it is to write your novel. We are waiting for your books! Thank you!!
What is your burning questions about planning your novel?
Sample Tweet to Use:
Click to Tweet (You can edit before sending)
Or use the sharing buttons below. Thanks!
Images to Share
Q: Will this webinar be recorded?
A: Yes. Sign up so you can get the recording.
Q: Will you be running this webinar again?
A: Probably not. Since we are creatives and like to changes things up, each webinar is different. Sign up if you’d like to be on our list and get notified of future webinars and other events.