Wild Creative Podcast Interview with Beth Barany
Emma Května recently hosted me on her podcast Wild Creative where we discussed topics like human consciousness, fairytales & folklore, and world-building.
NOTES FROM THE SHOW
Today I got the chance to speak with creativity coach Beth Barany, who is also an author and neurolinguistic programming practitioner!
We had so much fun talking about human consciousness, writing the sci-fi & fantasy genres, world-building, fairytales & folklore, how being a fiction writer brings Beth closer to what she wants in life, and how she uses language in her coaching.
Beth hosts her own podcast, How To Write The Future, and also offers 1:1 coaching, consulting, and teaching programs.
CONNECT WITH BETH
30-minute Story Success Clinic: https://writersfunzone.com/blog/story-success-clinic/
Podcast: How To Write The Future
LinkedIn: Beth Barany
- Metaphors We Live By George Lakoff and Mark Johnson
- Plan Your Novel Like A Pro by Beth and Ezra Barany
- The Weekend Novelist by Robert J Ray and Bret Norris
- Transformational NLP by Carl Buchheit and Ellie Schamber
- Improv For Writers by Jorjeana Marie
- Archetypes For Writers by Jennifer Van Bergen
- Mythulu Creation Cards
Connect with Emma Května
Music from YouTube Audio Library:
Cavemen of the Future – Joel Cummins, Andy Farag
Copyright: Emma Května 2022
For more interviews with Beth, click here.
If you’d like to invite Beth onto your podcast, drop her a note here.